Grand Reserve

 
 

Cabernet Sauvignon 2012

 

The Wine

This is a dry red wine produced from 90%  Cabernet Sauvignon with the remaining 10% mainly Cabernet Franc with small amounts of Petite Sirah sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee

The wine is rich in tastes and fragrances, with a fruity and full-bodied finish. Its color is glistening purple and its tannins are subtle yet pronounced.

This is an impressive wine with the potential of aging well over a period of many years.

The winemaker’s suggestion for accompanying food

Benhaim Cabernet Sauvignon GR 2010 should be served at 17-18 degrees Celsius. It will pair well with aged meat, complex dishes and strong cheeses.

Technical Information        

Harvest – 2012

Aging – 30 months in new French oak barrels

Bottled – July 2015

14.1% alcohol content per volume

Kosher lemehadrin, not mevushal