This is a dry red wine produced from 90% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee with the remaining 10% mainly Cabernet Franc with small amounts of Petite Sirah. The wine has a velvety texture, with rich flavors. It is an aromatic wine and is balanced with a long finish.
Aging – 23 months in select oak barrels
Bottled – July 2014
14.4% alcohol content per volume
Kosher lemehadrin, not mevushal
Benhaim Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2012 should be served at 17-18 degrees Celsius. It will pair well with blue cheese, meat dishes, casseroles and stews.