[su_spacer size=”10″ class=”line-spacer”]

The Wine

This is a dry red wine produced from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee with the remaining 15% mainly Merlot with small amounts of Petite Sirah.

The wine has a velvety texture, with rich flavors. It is an aromatic wine and is balanced with a long finish.


Double Gold medal at the Mediterranean International Wine and Spirits Challeng- TERRAVINO 2016

Technical Information

Aging- 20 months in select oak barrels.

Bottled- July 2013

13.8% alcohol content per volume.

Kosher mehadrin. Not mevushal.

 Winemaker’s Recommedations

Benhaim Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2011 should be served at 17-18 degrees Celsius. It will pair well with blue cheese, meat dishes, casseroles and stews.

× How can I help you?
Skip to content