We have moved to our new home at Hadar Street in Neve Yamin




Cabernet Sauvignon 2007/11/12


The Wine

This is a dry red wine prodused from 90% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee with the remaining 10% mainly Cabernet Franc with small amounts of Petite Sirah.

The wine has a velvety texture, with rich flavors. It is an aromatic wine and is balanced with a long finish.

Technical Information

Aging – 23 months in select oak barrels

Bottled – September 2011

14.5% alcohol content per volume.

Kosher mehadrin. Not mevushal.

The winemaker’s suggestion

Benhaim Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2007 should be served at 17-18 degrees celsius. It will pair well with blue cheese, meat dishes, casseroles and stews.