This is a dry red wine produced from 85% Cabernet Sauvignon with the remaining 15% Merlot, Petite Sirah and Cabernet Franc. all sourced from the winery’s vineyards at Mount Meron in the Upper Galilee
It has aromas of cherries and plums with hints of cacao, and flavors marked.
Aging – 18 months in select oak barrels
Bottled – June 2015
13.5% alcohol content per volume
Kosher lemehadrin, not mevushal
Benhaim Cabernet Sauvignon Tradition 2013 should be served at 17-18 degrees Celsius. It will pair well with cheeses, pastas and light dishes.